Feel Confident in
Your Money Decisions
Most people are unsure about money...
- Does thinking about money leave you exhausted?
- Do the words budgeting, insurance, and investing feel like they belong in someone else's world? Does just reading those words give you anxiety?
- Are you unsure of how to align your values with your money?All the Colors vision is to transform the state of money management for women of color entrepreneurs worldwide. My mission is to create systems for money to become a stable and supportive foundation for themselves, their loved ones, and their community.
Join Bosque Money Community Coaching!
Are you someone who listens to personal finance podcasts and wants to have more support in managing your finances?Have you figured out a few areas when it comes to money and want the people you surround yourself with to guide you towards the next level?Do you identify as BIPOC or hold a historically oppressed identity and seek spaces that honor your heritage while setting you up for success in the here and now? Are having these spaces important for you as a female, women-owned, femme entrepreneur?Join Bosque (bohs-kay) Money community coaching for:
- A supportive community because as the African proverb says, if you want to go far, go together.
- A gentle, consistent, and thoughtful program that will guide you through all aspects of your money life.
- Accountability to support you as you up-level your money outlook for yourself, your loved ones, and your community.
- Easy to use guides and resources for cash flow, insurance, investing and more.
What is Bosque Money?
How does it work?
Community Sessions: Meet with others in your cohort for the first six weeks, with an additional five sessions as follow up over six months. Dates for the eleven sessions are below and they'll be recorded if you can't join one live.Community Hours: Every month I'll host an additional drop-in "Ask Me Anything" meeting. We can review resources in The Grove, our private resource center, or any money issues you're working on.The Grove: In this online space you'll find all the technical resources you'll need to up-level your finances. This is also how we'll stay in touch in between sessions.Grove Box: This artisanal carved wooden box is a physical reminder of your Bosque Money community. Some participants have made it into an altar, others have used it to stash away bills/documents they need to address once the time is right.One-to-One Working Session: Are you feeling stuck or have something you don't want to share with the larger group? As part of Bosque Money you'll have the opportunity to set a private 30 min coaching session to go over the specifics of your situation.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com or watch a recorded Bosque Money Q&A session.
Your Personal Money Guide
Hi, my name is Diana Yáñez and I know what it feels like to be turned off and confused by money. I especially know the pain of feeling like I have to choose between integrity with my beliefs and doing well financially.My interest in personal finance led me to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. Even then giving people technical information on what to do was not enough. This led to becoming a Registered Life Planner™, enhancing my facilitation skills with Compassionate Inquiry© training and developing this community coaching program.Want to learn more about how many careers it took to find my calling? You can read my full bio and learn about my career testing years.
Wondering Whether this is Right for You?
This is not your typical financial literacy program. We go deeper into why you do what you do and we talk about the systems we grew up with (both good and bad). Here's a list of common objections:I'm scared of talking with others about money!
This makes so much sense! Money can be a huge taboo in our culture. You get to share ONLY what you feel comfortable sharing. You'll quickly realize that you're not alone in any of your questions.Couldn't I just do this on my own?
Of course! Thing is, for a lot of self-paced money empowerment courses only about 5-10% of people actually go through with the video series, book, etc. Why do it alone when you can join a community? Plus, whenever you have questions you'll have The Grove where you can reach out to me and other participants.Below are the topics we cover during Bosque Money with me as your expert (and approachable!) guide.
What Past Participants are Saying
I’ve started seeing my money as part of my self-care - I need to give my money the attention it needs to flourish. I don’t have to be worried about the chaos that comes with big manifestation. Integrity feels really good.This program helped me take action and it wasn’t overwhelming. This is the end of this pattern. I have this other pattern and this other way of being.- Bianca Wilson (she/her)
I never felt like I was where I "should be" in my financial journey, but working with All the Colors has shifted my mindset to accept where I am. It has helped me understand the "what" and the "why" of my monetary goals so I can make decisions aligned with my values without feeling guilty.I now have both freedom and boundaries with my money. I am more clear about where I'm headed so that I can enjoy the ride, help those that need it, and stop comparing myself to those on a different journey.- Belinda Ho
Pricing for Bosque Money
Bosque Money has sliding scale pricing because accessibility is a key part of All the Colors.New to sliding scale pricing? Check out this article on The Magic and Power of Accessibility Pricing to learn more.
Pricing language thanks to Carmen Spagnola and The Numinous Network.
Pricing for the cohort is in six equal monthly payments.The total program costs are as follows:
- Tier 1 totals $900 ($150/month) - Application required, discounts not applicable
- Tier 2 totals $1,350 ($225/month)
- Tier 3 totals $1,800 ($300/month)After the program's six months you'll have the option to stay in The Grove for ongoing accountability, Community Office Hours, and access to The Grove's resources. The Grove's monthly fee will be $45USD / $65USD / $90USD depending on the sliding scale option that's appropriate for you.
Scholarships & Pricing FAQ
Pricing accessibility is a key part of Bosque Money. Each cohort holds limited availability for No One Turned Away pricing and partial scholarships with a five question application.Please reach out with pricing questions, especially if your geographic location (for example, the Bay Area or New York City) means that your high income does not go as far as it would in the middle of the country.Bosque Money is an invitation to join a community creating self and collective empowerment.Partial scholarships are available!No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Want to support Bosque Money?
Individual trees in forests are connected by underground mycelia (mushrooms) and share nourishment. You contribution to Bosque Money at any dollar amount acts like these powerful forest connectors.
When you contribute enough to fund a whole scholarship ($1,350 at tier 2) you'll be listed as Bosque Money Mycelia on this website for one year.Thanks for your support! Nothing is built alone - we are all connected.
Speaking, Workshops and How to Work with Me
As a financial educator and empowerment guide at All the Colors, my love of numbers and desire to see others flourish dance to the same beat. I currently offer workshops for individuals and am available to speak & provide programs for organizations.By exploring money in community, participants have an easier time creating supportive habits, learning new information, and feeling engaged.
Changing what you do with money is about integrating what no longer works, thanking it for what it’s taught you, and shifting into a way of being that is better aligned with who you are today.I offer regular workshops for the general public called Arborist Deep Dives on rotating topics ranging from budgeting, investing, and more! I also offer drop-in sessions on a sliding scale fee to answer any questions you may have.
Speaking & Workshops for Organizations
Do you want to bring financial workshops to your event, team, or clients? I provide workshops on money & financial systems and am available to speak at events.For speaking at events, past topics have included Building Generational Wealth for All Families at the Morningstar conference, Tapping into Your Money Resilience, and more.All in-person presentations include pre-event promotion & live social media at your event. You can find a sample of past podcast and media interviews under media appearances.
You Deserve to feel good about your money
Own Your Power with Money & Live Into Your Heart's Desires
Terms & Conditions
Where you referred to Bosque Money? Welcome!
Bosque Money has sliding scale pricing because accessibility is a key part of All the Colors.Because you were personally referred to Bosque Money you have access to 25% off on Standard and Pay-It-Forward pricing!Plus, by letting me know who referred you in the intake survey they will get free access to The Grove, our community space, for six months. Win-win all around!New to sliding scale pricing? Check out this article on The Magic and Power of Accessibility Pricing to learn more.
Pricing language thanks to Carmen Spagnola and The Numinous Network.
Pricing for the cohort is in six equal monthly payments.The total program costs are as follows:
- No One Turned Away totals $900 ($150/month) - Application required, discounts not applicable
- Standard Pricing totals $1,013 ($169/month)
- Pay-It-Forward totals $1,350 ($225/month)After the program's six months you'll have the option to stay in The Grove for ongoing accountability, Community Office Hours, and access to The Grove's resources. The Grove's monthly fee will be $45USD / $65USD / $90USD depending on the sliding scale option that's appropriate for you.
All the Colors
Financial Empowerment Coaching
Arborist Deep Dives
Arborists are specialists in the care and maintenance of trees. They need to know what keeps a tree healthy: from the soil the tree is in, to the amount of water, to how to protect it from pests.In an Arborist Deep Dive you'll get the technical tools you need to care and maintain different areas of your finances.
Changing what you do with money is about
- Getting clear on what no longer works
- Understanding your best life and how money can support you to live into it
- Cultivating money practices and habits to live your best life now!
Access to past workshops on spending plans and investing is coming soon! Sign up for my newsletter to be notified when they're available.
Debt: A Labyrinth
Does debt have you feeling confused and unmotivated?
Our last workshop was all about this! Stay tuned for details on how to access the recording.
- Are you ashamed of the debt you're living with?
- Do you want to understand how to best pay off debt?
- Are you confused by debt terms like interest rates, credit scores, and secured vs unsecured?Join us for a Live Sliding Scale workshop for answers!
Reaching financial goals with debt can be like getting to the center of a labyrinth: You go one way, hit a dead end, turn around, and try a different path.
In this live workshop we'll cover key terms, different strategies to pay off debt, and what your options are when you can't pay it off.This is a great workshop whether you're new to debt, have sworn off of it before, or are wondering how you can use it to grow your business.
Have questions after the live session?
Do you have further questions after attending a live session or watching a recording?You can attend live drop in community Ask Me Anything sessions on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 3-4pm CST.Drop in sessions follow sliding scale pricing at $30-45-60.Next Ask Me Anything will be Wednesday, November 23rd from 3-4pm CST!
Arborist Deep Dive Pricing
Accessibility is a key part of All the Colors so sliding scale is offered for all services.New to sliding scale pricing? Check out this article on The Magic and Power of Accessibility Pricing to learn more.
WHAT’S MY STORY?
Hi! My name is Diana (Dee-ah-na) Yáñez (Yah-gnez).While my technical skills help clients quickly navigate financial decisions, it’s my ability to empower them that transforms their relationship with money.Money is more than numbers, just like food is more than nutrition, and rest is more than non-action. Those are each key components, yet they do not show the fullness of the concept being defined and explored.I am a money coach at All the Colors and wealth manager at Strategy Squad. As an individual and group coach, I help women of color entrepreneurs create stable and sustainable money systems for themselves, their loved ones and their communities. Through Strategy Squad, I support impact investors in aligning their values and investments.I earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner designation in 2020 and the Registered Life Planner™ designation in 2021 from the Kinder Life Institute. I completed Gabor Maté’s Compassionate Inquiry™ training to enhance my facilitation skills in a trauma informed way.I serve on the Board of Directors at Wisdom & Money, where mystical Christian practices meet wealth decisions. I am a founding member of the SER Community which aims to increase the number of Latines in financial planning, and I serve on the steering crew of the Rad Planners Community, a group of activists and financial service professionals re-imagining an economic system that serves everyone.Before finding my calling as a financial planner and coach, I worked in social services, population projections, and business analysis at a manufacturing company.As a Quaker and social activist I love learning about generative economics that move us from exploiting resources to stewarding our shared planet.When I’m not helping clients own their power with money and life, you’ll find me hiking, reading in parks, and learning more about Latin American history.
Photo by Brandon S. Buckles
PODCASTS & VIDEOS
Personal DataWhile using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:Email address
First name and last name
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.We may share Your personal information in the following situations:- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law enforcementUnder certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).Other legal requirementsThe Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Terms & Conditions
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE: The Content is for informational and educational purposes only. You should not construe any such information or other education material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Content provided is also of general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Nothing contained constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All the Colors has invested substantial resources in the development of its Intellectual Property. As used herein, the term “Intellectual Property” shall include, without limitation, any inventions, discoveries, designs, formulas, know-how, processes, computer software, creations, lectures, illustrations, presentations, photographs, motion pictures, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, trade secrets, improvements to all such property, and all recorded material defining, describing, or illustrating all such property, whether in hard copy or electronic form. Permission must be obtained to use any of All the Colors’ Intellectual Property.THIRD PARTY LINKS: Certain links may let you leave the All the Colors Website. The linked websites are not under the control of All the Colors and we are not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. All the Colors is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by All the Colors of such third party website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE COACHING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND ALL THE COLORS DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATING TO THE SERVICES. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK TO THE ADVICE OF THE COACHING SERVICES.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: IN NO EVENT SHALL ALL THE COLORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR CONTROLLING ENTITIES OR THEIR THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, CONTRACTORS OR TECHNOLOGY OR CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES (THE “COACHING PARTIES”), HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY), CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE (TOGETHER “COSTS”), ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU VIA YOUR COACH.THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER BASED ON STATUTE OR ARISING IN CONTRACT, INDEMNITY, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY COACHING PARTY KNOWS OR HAS REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CAUSE MAY HAVE BEEN WITHIN THE CONTROL OF ALL THE COLORS OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OF SOFTWARE OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER LIMITATION PROVIDED IN ANY APPLICABLE ACCOUNT SERVICE, SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT OR ANY OTHER AGREEMENT. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE.GOVERNING LAW: THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE GOVERNED BY CALIFORNIA LAW WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICT OF LAW. ANY PARTY BRINGING LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING AGAINST THE OTHER FOR ANY DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COACHING SERVICES, OR THE USE THEREOF, SHALL BRING THE LEGAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING (I) IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT OF CALIFORNIA; OR (II) IN ANY COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, SITTING IN IMPERIAL COUNTY, IF THERE IS NO FEDERAL SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY FAILURE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OWED TO ALL THE COLORS WHEN DUE MAY RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING TURNED OVER TO A DEBT COLLECTION SERVICE PROVIDER. THIS RIGHT OF ALL THE COLORS IS TO BE IN ADDITION TO THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE AVAILABLE TO ALL THE COLORS.WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY: EACH PARTY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR OTHER LEGAL PROCEEDING AGAINST THE OTHER FOR ANY DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY BETWEEN THE PARTIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COACHING SERVICES. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO ANY ACTION OR LEGAL PROCEEDING WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.SEVERABILITY: IF FOR ANY REASON A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION FINDS ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR PORTION THEREOF, TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THAT PROVISION SHALL BE ENFORCED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE SO AS TO AFFECT THE INTENT OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE REMAINDER OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.